Over the years, one of the most valuable part of Happily Globalized have been honest and detailed reviews, as well as personal experiences with various retreats and spiritual practices, shared by real people. Every week we hear from readers who felt inspired and supported after reading our stories.
We would like to continue this support for the community, and would like to invite you to share your personal experiences. You are welcome to contribute one of the following articles:
REVIEWS AND PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
(please send your submission to anastasia (at) happilyglobalized.com, and make sure it follows our guidelines)
- A review of a yoga or meditation retreat, or any other retreat focusing on a spiritual and / or physical transformation (see example here)
- A review of an event, a course or a retreat dedicated to personal development and transformation (see example here)
- A review of your favourite book about yoga, meditation, any other spiritual practice, or sustainability (see example here)
- A review of sustainable and eco-friendly products (example: sustainable and fair fashion, eco-friendly yoga gear, 100% natural skin care etc.)
- Tips, advice and experience with zero waste travel and authentic traveling experience
Please understand that you can’t review your own products and retreats – our goal is to share objective and honest reviews, that can help other members of community to take the right decision for themselves.
- We are interested in real experiences from real people. Plese try to make it honest and objective
- The articles should be unqiue and can’t be published elsewhere, if they are publisehd on Happily Globalized
- The length of your article should be between 500 and 2000 words
- Overly promotional articles will not be accepted
- In the text of the article, please only add links to trusted resources for reference. All other links will be removed. You can add links to your website and social media in your bio, which will be published along with your submission
- With your submission, please send your short bio with the relevant links to your website and social media profiles. The bio should not be longer than 3 sentences
- Please make sure that your article is well written and doesn’t have any typos. We might also do minor editing of your submission before publishing
We do our best to reply to everyone who submits an article, even if we decide not to go ahead and publish it. However, at times the amount of submissions is overwhelming. If you don’t hear from us within 2 weeks, then we won’t be able to publish your article and feel free to publish it elsewhere.